When SBI Recruit Through IBPS
SBI is only one among the major banks, which is not considering the score of IBPS for their selection and recruitment process. One of the big questions scrolling in the minds of aspirants and candidates is when SBI is going to consider the score of IBPS as a part of their selection process.
Comparison Between SBI and IBPS
There is not much difference between the SBI and IBPS exam pattern. The written exam syllabus is almost same with similar subject topics and exam pattern. In both the exam the candidates have to appear for interview round after clearing the written exam. Candidates are advised to apply for both the entrance exam i.e. SBI and IBPS since the exam pattern and syllabus for both the exam is similar.
Does and donít in Written Exam
Following are the points which the candidate must consider while giving written exam.
1) Attempt all the section because there is sectional cut off in exam.
2) Try to attempt only those questions in which you are confident, because negative marking will affect the overall score adversely.
3) Keep the time limit in mind while giving the exam; donít waste too much time to solve a particular question.
4) Read all the instruction of question paper carefully.
5) Fill the answer sheet (OMR sheet carefully)
6) Keep your admit card safe for future correspondence. All the best for your exams and results.
You may also be interested in looking for jobs like
If you have any query related to Railway Recruitment 2013 you can mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org. To get the latest jobs opening and exam alerts subscribe our free email service