Home >> Bank Exam India >> How to minimize negative marking in written exam?
How to Minimize Negative marking in written exam?
In the exam if the candidate answers any question wrong, he will be awarded negative marks for the wrong answer. The relevance of negative marking is too much due to heavy competition and large number of question being asked in the exam. Candidate should attempt only those question in which he/she feel confident. A wrongly attempted question not only reduces your overall marks but fetch your precious time also. Following are some steps and suggestion which a candidate should consider while appearing for written exam to reduce his negative marking.
1) Read the instruction of the question paper carefully before attempting the question paper.
2) Analyze the question paper completely, go through all the section once in a quick time and make your strategy accordingly, which section has to work on priority basis.
3) Practice – practice more and more question. The more number and more type of question you practice better you will be in that subject. A lot of practice will definitely boost your confidence while giving the exam.
4) Mock test and previous year exam- try to give all the previous year paper during your preparation. This will let you understand the relevance of negative marking in your overall score.
5) Smart guessing- a smart and calculated risk will definitely ad up to your score. In multiple choice questions there are many question in which two of the given alternatives looks same. There we need to take a smart decision and choose the most appropriate and most close answer related to the question.
6) Make proper notes – it is better and always useful to make concise and proper notes of each topic. This will help us in quick revision of all the basic and fundamentals.
7) Say no to some questions- there are some complex and difficult question in the exam which any candidate can answer correctly. So it is always advisable to leave this type of question because there is more chance to become wrong, and negatively marked. Therefore the difficult question must be leave at first sight.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Upcoming Bank Jobs