GGSIPU commonly known as Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi takes an all-India entrance test (GGSIPU-CET) for admissions to different Engineering, Technological & Scientific programmes for undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Various courses are offered to candidates who are eligible and qualify the GGSIPU-CET entrance exam. The couses can de divided in to the following programmes.
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA, Part-Time)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Mass Media
- Bachelor of Journalism (Mass Communication)
- Master of Education
- Bachelor of Education
- Master of Physiotherapy / Occupational Therapy/ Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy/ Occupational Therapy/ Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Master of Science Biodiversity & Conservation/ Environment Management
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Hons)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Master of Arts (English & Communication Studies)
- BA. LL.B (Hons.)/ BBA. LL.B (Hons.)
Engineering & B. Arch. Courses
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- B.Tech./ M.Tech. (Dual Degree)
PG Medical courses
- PG Medical Degree/ Diploma courses
The eligibility criteria for courses offered by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in its Common Entrance Test. Different programme have different eligibility conditions. So candidates are advised to go through properly the eligibility condition required for the courses to which they are looking forward to get admission.
- GGSIPU-CET is not a common test for all courses. Candidates choosing various educational programmes have to appear different exam in their respective subjects as per the scheduled date and time.
- However question papers of all subjects in GGSIPU-CET consist of multiple-choice objective-type questions of two and a half hours duration carrying 600 marks.
- In all tests contain 150 multiple-type questions to be answered on the OMR answer sheet by marking the appropriate answer.
- Each question carries equal marks.
- There is negative marking for incorrect answers in the marking scheme.
Engineering Entrance Exams