Haryana CEET Exam Detail
Haryana CEET is conducted to cheek out the aptitude. Logical and reasoning ability of the student in the desiring field of knowledge
Eligibility for Haryana CEET
• The s must have cleared their Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination, from any recognized authority.
• The students should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
• The students, who have appeared in the final year of the qualifying examination, are also eligible for CEET.
• Three-year Diploma holders from Haryana Board of Technical Education are eligible for the admission to second year of course under Lateral Entry Scheme.
• The student should be above 17 years of age at the time of applying for the course.
The institute has formatted the examination pattern of common engineering entrance test to examine the knowledge and skills of the students in the relevant fields. The examination pattern of Haryana CEET Exam is given below.
Engineering Entrance Exams