BCECE Medical Entrance Exam
Bihar CET basically is the Common Entrance Test in the state of Bihar and it is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination University (BCECE) for takiing admissions in various courses like Engineering, Medical and Agricultural Programmes. The exam, BCECE or Bihar CET, was introduced by the State Government of Bihar in accordance with Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act 1995.
Courses Offered BCECE
Engineering / Pharmacy
- B. E- Bachelor of Engineering
- B.Tech -Bachelor of Technology
- B. Pharma - Bachelor of Pharmacy
- MBBS - Bachelor of Surgery, bachelor of Medicine
BDS - Bachelor of Dental Sciences
BAMS - Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
BHMS - Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery
BUMS - Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery
B.Ph.T - Bachelors in Physiotherapy
B.Th.O - Bachelors in Occupational Therapy
- Degree Courses of Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa
B.Sc. (Ag.) - Bachelorís of Science in Agriculture
B.V.Sc. & A.H - Bachelorís of Veterinary. Science and Animal Husbandry
B.Tech. (DT) - Bachelor of Technology in Dairy Technology
B.F.Sc - Bachelor of Fisheries Science
B.Sc. (H.Sc.) - Bachelor of Science in Home Science
B.Tech. (Agri. Engg) -Bachelor of Technology in Agricultural Engineering
B.Tech - Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology
Eligibility - BCECE
- The candidates minimum of 17 years of age. Relaxation provided to the reserved categories candidates of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- The candidates must cleared 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics.
- The students who have currently studying in their final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible to applying to the competitive entrance test.
Exam Pattern - BCECE
The students must follows the following exam pattern to clear BCECE. The candidate should also practice the previous year papers to become familier with exam pattern and time duration.
For engineering programs, the questions consist of:
For Medical and Agricultural programs, the questions are based on:
* The candidates have to complete all the answers within three hours, which is also the duration of the examination.
* All the instructions and questions in BCECE entrance test are only in English Medium.
Syllabus - BCECE
The Syllabus for BCECE for different subjects are given below.Students
are adviced to work on exam topics according to topic importance and
weightage in exam.
The syllabus for BCECE mainly depends upon the upon aspirants choice of subjects. The questions in the entrance exam are from the subjects of 10+2 exam. To prepare for the entrance exam, the students, who opt Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects during thier academics have to prepare.
IAS Association Building, Near Patna Airport
Patna - 800 014
Tel: (612) 222-0230
Fax: (612) 222-5387