1. Who is the author of "Anandmath"?.
Bankim chandra Chattopadhyaya
2. Thimpu is the capital of –
3. In which of the following oxidation shows a positive oxidation state.
4. In what time a sum will double itself at 20% per annum rate of interest?
5. A 130m long train crosses a bridge in 30 seconds at 45 kmph. The length of the bridge is?
6. Bhatnagar Prize is given in the field of?
Music and dance
Science & technology
7. The Olympic Games 2012 will be held in ?
8. The river that does not form delta is?
9. Choose the wrong statement :
Single magnetic poles can exist
Magnetic poles are always of equal strength
Like poles repel each other
None of these
10. Who has taken the highest number of wickets in Test Cricket?
Stay updated About the latest Jobs in banking Sector - Connected With
Enter Your Email Address to Get Latest Bank Updates:
Enter Your Email Address