APTET Recruitment 2012
Hi, welcome to the section of Recruitment 2012 . In this article you will find details about APTET recruitment 2012, APTET results, APTET notification 2012, APTET gov. Searching job online is now becoming more easy accurate and convenient to check the complete list of recruitment and job openings visit Our Recruitment 2012 Section.
Every year Andhra Pradesh Government conducts Teacher Eligibility test for the eligible candidates. This Test is conducted to select Eligible candidate in the Andhra Pradesh state. For this examination online applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. Online application forms are not accepted after the deadline given for the submission. The Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for APTET may apply online within stipulated date from the website www.aptet.cgg.gov.in.
APTET Application Fees:
The application fee for APTET is Rs 300 and will be deposit at the AP online Centre or E-Seva Centre. Applicants must remember to deposit the fees before the provided date for the post, as the fees will not be accepted after last date of application form.
APTET Written Test Schedule:
APTET i.e. Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test written test schedule is always same. Time duration of APTET for Each Paper-I and Paper-II will be of 2.30 Hours. Paper-I will start from 9.30 am and will be up to 12.00 Noon and Paper-II will start from 2.30 am to 5.00 pm. The result of the test will be declared after few days of examination.
How to apply:
Online Application can be made through the website aptet.cgg gov in during the submission dates of the form. Interested candidates can apply online for APTET, but for that they must follow the given instructions given below
• Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and other qualifications are required to pay appropriate application fees mentioned above through AP online Centre or E-Seva Centers and get a Journal Number issued by AP online or E-Seva Centre
• The candidates are required to scan their “Photograph” and “Signature” to upload at the time of applying online.
• Re-visit http://aptet.cgg gov in, then “Click here for Application Submission”
• Enter Journal Number, Date of Payment, and Date of Birth in the given box on the page.
• Upload Photograph and Signature at the time of applying online and Filling online application format.
• Fill up online application format with required details and click on “Preview” if every thing is OK then click on Submit Button
• After successful submission of online application, candidates are required to note down the application Reference Id Number and take a print out of the online application for further use.
You may also be interested in looking for jobs like
If you have any query related to APTET Recruitment 2013 you can mail us on email@example.com. To get the latest jobs opening and exam alerts subscribe our free email service.