Audio Visual Media Courses
The term audio-visual (AV) may refer to works with both sound and visual component, the production or use of such works, or the equipment involved in presenting such works. Films and television programs are examples of audio-visual presentations.
A course in Audio Visual Media includes among others, film making, journalism, brand promotion, media promotion and planning, media studies and even photography. If you have a burning zeal to showcase your creative prowess along with your communication skills through a lens based media, then Audio Visual Media Course is your domain.
By pursuing a course in Audio Visual Media studies one can gain a high degree of competency in filmmaking, screenplay writing, editing, journalism, documentary film making and many other interesting and potentially challenging fields of study. The era of globalization and consumerism is creating a huge demand for professionals in the audio visual media. Therefore, the course prepares an individual on both the theoretical and practical aspects of this field of study and enables him to make a career out of it.
Qualification for Audiao Visual Media Courses
For pursuing an undergraduate course in Audio Visual Media studies you need to pass the Higher Secondary Examinations (10+2) in any discipline. However, for the post graduate course you need to have a graduation in either Audio Visual Media studies or other related fields of study.
Institution Offering Audio Visual Media Courses
- DR.B.S.Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad - 431 004
- Film and Television Institute of India, Law College Road, Pune - 411 004
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication, PPB No.21, Dhenkanal - 759 001
- Indian Institute of Mass Communications, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, JNU, New Campus, New Delhi - 110 067
- Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia Milla Islamia, New Delhi
- MS University, Vadodara - 390 002, Gujarat
- National Institute of Design, Paldi, Ahmedabad-7
- National School of Drama, Bahawalpur House, Bhagwandas Road, New Delhi - 110 001
- Rabindra Bharati University, 6/4, Dwarakanath Tagore Lane, Calcutta - 700 077
- Rupam National Institute of Electronic Communication, Kunda, Amber, Jaipur - 303 101
- Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute, E.M.Bye Pass Road, Calcutta - 700 094
- St.Xaviers Institute of Communication, Mumbai - 1
- Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication (SIMC), Senapati Bapat Road, Pune - 411 004
- University of Mysore, Mysore - 570 005
- University of Rajasthan, Gandhi Nagar, Jaipur - 302 004