Commmercial Fine Art Career
Commercial Fine Arts focuses on painting, Sculpting, applied art, graphic intrrior design, wall painting design, mental craft, ceramic design, and pottery-in its various specializations.
Fine Art field has wide applications in the market at present times. A minute number of artists are skilled enough and have the right type of professional contacts to be able to make a living by painting and sculpting alone. Art as a curative treatment for mentally disturbed persons is sometimes a part of psychiatric communal work.
Fine arts actually is a course for creative and pioneering minds and the course primarily includes painting, sculpture, dance, theater, architecture, photography and printmaking.
For pursuing courses at Degree level one must have passed the Higher Secondary Examinations or 10+ 2 level.
- Kinkini Dhvani Institution of Performing arts, Noida ( Uttar Pradesh )
- Abhinay, New Delhi( Delhi )
- Academy of Arts of India, Chennai( Tamil Nadu )
- Academy of Modern Dance, Chennai( Tamil Nadu )
- Akhila Bharatiya Gandharva Mahavidyalay Mandal, Miraj( Maharashtra )
- Allahabad University : Faculty of Arts, Allahabad( Uttar Pradesh )
- Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar( Tamil Nadu )
- Apeejay College Of Fine Arts , Jalandhar( Punjab )
- Banaras Hindu University - Faculty of Performing Arts, Varanasi( Uttar Pradesh )
- Banasthali University - Faculty of Fine Arts, Banasathali( Rajasthan )
- Bangalore University - Department of Performing Arts & Department of Visual Arts, Bangalore( Karnataka )
- Bhoomika Creative Dance Center, New Delhi( Delhi )
- Centre for Indian Classical Dances, New Delhi( Delhi
- Children’s Little Theatre, Kolkata( West Bengal )
- College of Arts & Crafts , Chennai( Tamil Nadu )
- Delhi School of Music, New Delhi( Delhi )
- Delhi Tamil Sangam, New Delhi( Delhi )
- Dharani School of Performing Arts , Kochi( Kerala )
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad( Andhra Pradesh )
- EVAM- The Company Theatre, Mumbai( Maharashtra )