Bhartiya Vidya Peeth MBA
Bhartiya Vidya Peeth MBA
Bharati Vidyapeeth MBA Exam is a combined Entrance test for the Admission to MBA Programme to various Institutes.
The Admission Process is divided into three phrases- at first phase a written exam is conducted by the university, then on the merit basis selected candidates are called for group discussion and interview and then finally the candidate is selected.
The seats in the different Institutes will be Occupy strictly on the merit basis, on the performance in written exam and subsequently group discussion and interview.
The Institute Bhartiya Vidyapeeth provided NBA accredited MBA programme. The best features are well equipped Well-equipped library with digital Facilities 12, Faculty with academic excellence and rich industrial experience., and Excellent placements records.
Bharati Vidyapeeth MBA Courses
1) Master of Business Administration (MBA)
2) Master of Business Administration-Human Resource (MBA-HRM)
3) Master of Business Administration-Information Technology (MBA-ITM)
4) Master of Business Administration-International Business (MBA-IBM)
5) Master of Business Administration-Business Analytics (MBA-BA)
6) Master of Business Administration- Biotechnology (MBA-BT)
Bharati Vidyapeeth MBA Eligibility
A graduate with bachelor or Masters Degree from any discipline who has passed with minimum 45 % marks in Aggregate from a approved University.
The candidates in the final year Degree are also eligible to apply. The Admission of student, will remain provisional until the other necessary certificates in original, are submitted to the Institute.
Bharati Vidyapeeth MBA Test pattern
The candidate is judged on the areas of general knowledge, recent current affairs, general mathematics and reasoning ability. The candidate should also have a sound knowledge of computers, aptitudes and basic management skills. The number of question and marks distribution to each section are given below. While preparing for written exam the candidate should simultaneously prepare for group discussion and personal interview.
|A) Written Test || Questions || Marks |
|i) Current Affairs || 20 || 20 |
| ii) Mathematics || 30 || 30|
| iii) Logical and Abstract Reasoning || 50 || 50|
|iv) Computer Awareness ||20 ||20|
|v) Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension||40 || 40 |
|vi) Quantitative Aptitude || 20 || 20 |
|vii) Management Skill || 20 || 20|
| Total|| 200 || 200|
| B) Group Discussion and Interview Test|
|i) Performance in Group Discussion || 30|
| ii) Performance at Interview||20|
| Total|| 50|
Participating institutes under Bhartiya vidyapeeth (MBA) --
1. Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Pune
2. Institute of Management & Research, New Delhi.
3. Institute of Management, Kolhapur.
4. Institute of Management and Rural Development, Administration, Sangli
5. Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Karad.
6. Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management and Social Sciences, Solapur.