CUSAT Coachin University
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the various academic programmes for the year 2010-11 as listed below. Admissions are based on
CUSAT Common Admission Test
CUSAT Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the various programs offered at Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) are :
M.B.A. (Full-time / Part-time): A degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Master of Business Economics (MBE): Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any subject including Engineering, Technology, Agriculture and Medicine with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
Master of International Business (MIB): A degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Master of Travel and Tourism Management (MTTM): A degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Candidates who have appeared / are appearing for the final qualifying examinations can also apply.
Important Dates For Cusat Cat 2010
All PG Programme - First Week of May.
CUSAT CAT Application Form
All Candidates applying for Common Admission Test should submit their applications online.
CUSAT CAT Online Registration
All candidates who wish to apply for Academic Admission of CUSAT are advised to read carefully the CAT 2010 Notification published in the leading dailies and CUSAT website http://www.cusat.nic.in or admission website www.cusat.nic.in.
1) Candidates are advised to read thoroughly all sections of the Key Information.
2) All Candidates applying for Common Admission Test CUSAT 2010 should submit their applications online. International students and those applying for 3) the B.Tech Lateral Entry programme should also submit their applications online. For PhD/MPhil/ MA Translation-German & Russian / Diploma/Certificate programmes CUSAT 2010 application can be had from the concerned departments.
3) Candidates are required to fill in all details correctly viz. SC/ST, Communal /Special Reservation, etc. failing which any claim under the said categories will not be considered during ranking/admissions.
4) Confirmation page without the University's copy of the fee paid chalan will be rejected.
5) Any error in the entries made during CUSAT CAT online registration leading to the rejection of the application shall be the sole responsibility of the candidate himself/herself. Hence the online registration form must be filled with utmost care and attention without making any errors.Check the CUSAT CAT 2010 eligibility criteria for the course(s) offered by CUSAT, and accordingly choose the course
6) you wish to apply for. Candidates must satisfy themselves that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the course(s) they apply for before submitting their CUSAT CAT online application.
7) Details about the total amount of CUSAT CAT Application Fee to be paid, is available under Application Fee.
8) In the Online Registration Form all the fields marked with ' * ' are mandatory/required fields. If these fields are left blank you will not be able to submit the CUSAT CAT Application Form and register.
9) Selections from the Drop-Down Menus can be made by clicking Mouse/using the ENTER button.
10) Now you may proceed to register Online for CUSAT CAT . To do this you may click on the appropriate links provided on the Right Hand side of the front page.