MAH CET Maharashtra
CET Common Entrance Test is conducted in Maharashtra to give the admission in MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDBA Courses. The results of CET Maharashtra is accepted by about 80 institutes in Maharashtra and is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra and is approved by AICTE.
About MBA CET Maharashtra
Paper Marks Distribution
Eligibility Criteria MAH CET
Eligibility Criteria for appearing to MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2010: Candidate should have Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Full Time Bachelorís degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities.OR
Appeared for the final year examination of any Full Time Bachelorís degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities.Important Note :
1. Aspiring candidates will be able to submit and confirm the Online Application form through the web site www.dte.org.in/mba through any computer connected to Internet.
2. Maharashtra University students are those who pass their qualifying examination from any statutory university located in Maharashtra.
3. Outside Maharashtra students are those who pass their qualifying examination from statutory universities located outside Maharashtra.
4. NRI seats are reserved for sons and daughters of Non Resident Indians (NRIs). These will be payment seats and have a different pay structure compared to normal seats.
5. Supernumerary Seats are m eant for foreign nationals/Foreign students and Persons Of Indian Origin (PIOs).
6. J&K seats are meant for sons/daughters of migrants from J&K valley and Defence service people engaged in fighting against terrorist activities
Application Fees For MBA CET Maharastra
For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and NRI/Foreign National/Foreign Students/ PIO/Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries Candidates.
For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] belonging to Maharashtra State only.