Indira Gandhi National Open University
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) conducts OPENMAT for admission to its various Post-Graduate Management Programs. IGNOU OPENMAT Offers wide range of management courses includes Master of Business Administration (MBA), Diploma in Management (DIM), Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM), Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM), Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM), and Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM).
The eligibility for admission to these courses are- (at least one of the following)
IGNOU OPENMAT EXAMThe candidates have to pass the entrance exam for getting admission to various admission programs. The exam is held twice a year i.e first Sunday of august and first Sunday of February every year. About the IGNOU OPENMAT EXAM.
The candidate will be provided with a test booklet containing 200 objective type multiple choice questions and a specifically designed OMR response sheet in the Examination hall. It is necessary for an aspirants to know the paper pattern and marks distribution of the exam, so that he can make the planning accordingly.
The type of tests which will be used in this OPENMAT EXAM are given below:
All the above four tests will be given in a test booklet. The medium of instruction will be English. You will be given total time of three hours to answer 200 questions. You may attempt the test in any order you like. Since the questions in the test Booklet are objective type. For each question, there are four answer choices suggested and only one of them is right. The candidate have to select the right answer from amongst the given answers. In case you find that none of the four alternatives is correct, you have to mark ‘O’.Important Note :
1. Aspiring candidates will be able to submit and confirm the Online Application form through the web site www.dte.org.in/mba through any computer connected to Internet.
2. Maharashtra University students are those who pass their qualifying examination from any statutory university located in Maharashtra.
3. Outside Maharashtra students are those who pass their qualifying examination from statutory universities located outside Maharashtra.
4. NRI seats are reserved for sons and daughters of Non Resident Indians (NRIs). These will be payment seats and have a different pay structure compared to normal seats.
5. Supernumerary Seats are m eant for foreign nationals/Foreign students and Persons Of Indian Origin (PIOs).
6. J&K seats are meant for sons/daughters of migrants from J&K valley and Defence service people engaged in fighting against terrorist activities
Application Fees For MBA CET Maharastra
For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and NRI/Foreign National/Foreign Students/ PIO/Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries Candidates.
For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] belonging to Maharashtra State only.
IGNOU OPENMAT results will be displayed at the official website of IGNOU. The results will be announced approximately after 1 month of the exam. The candidates can check there result by clicking the result section of Website: http://www.ignou.ac.in
IGNOU OPENMAT XXVI
OPENMAT XXVII Exam