UAJCET MBA Exam
The UAJET - Uttaranchal Joint Entrance Test is a joint entrance conducted by the Co-ordination Committee, Kumaun University - Nainital. It is also known as The UAJET. The MBA, or Master of Business Administration, is a professional degree awarded is train students in the theory and practice of professional management. Professional management.The managment education learning aims at managing the resources including people, systems, finances, materials and infouajcetion, used to achieve organizational objectives and goals.
1. Selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of the merit prepared taking into account the combined performance in Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
2. Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and shall be listed for GD & PI. The schedule for GD & PI is to be given at the time of the written test. Candidates must ensure that they look for this schedule in UAJET official website and / or collect this schedule from the test centre.
3. The Merit List shall be prepared for each category of candidates separately.
4. For selection, it is necessary that the candidate has appeared in both the Written Test and in the GD and PI.
5.(a) In case of candidates securing equal marks the merit will be decided by considering the marks in PI.
UAJET Admission Details
Admission to MBA course in the institutes and University colleges in the state of Uttaranchal is made on the basis of the merit/rank in the UAJET test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The general admission procedure includes
Short-listing of candidates will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and shall be listed for Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Merit List shall be prepared for each category of candidates separately.
For the selection, it is necessary that the candidate has appeared in both the Written Test and in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
* In case of candidates securing equal marks the merit will be decided by considering the marks in Personal Interview.
* In case there is a tie on the above basis the merit of candidates will be decided according to their marks in Group Discussion.
* If there is a tie in total marks, Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Written Test, then the merit will be decided on the basis of age. Candidate with higher age will be given higher merit.
Exam Pattern UJCET
Quantitative Aptitude – Numerical Aptitude (general mathematics, numerical calculation, arithmetic, simple algebra and geometry)
Verbal Reasoning – figures, diagrams, unfamiliar relationships and verbal reasoning
Current Affairs – trade, industry, economy, sports and culture
Statistics – Theory of probability, Mean, Median, Mode, Dispersion and Standard Deviation
Test Centers Dehradun, Roorkee, Nainital, Hardwar, Almora